Thursday, July 13, 2017

More TCP

The Cat’s Pajamas stamps are so cute i wondered why i don’t use them more.  Then I realize that I only have four sets and two of those are summer only.  That’s my story and I’m sticking to it.
Here’s the other summer set.  I CASED this layout from Jo’s card that she entered as a DT member at Simon.  I thought her layout was so cute.  I still couldn’t get the hang of that partial die cutting.  I had to glue some cardstock pieces on the back so it looks like it’s supposed to.  (there’s always a way to fix it, eh? )  Open-mouthed smile

Simon’s Wednesday Plaid Challenge
IMG_9085 (800x623)

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! Love that adorable image and the fun design!! Too cute!!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.