Thursday, July 27, 2017

ladies ladies

IMG_9102 (692x800)Guess I’m into the ladies this week.  Isn’t this such a sweet image from Unity?  You know that background on the other card i just posted.  Well I had die cut this circle out to give me a circular area to use my stencil over on that card and this was the piece that I had used to mask the rest of my card.  So totally accidental.  I am in love with this back ground.  I popped it up with some extra thick pop dots and added a strip of washi.  She looks likes she’s sitting in a cafe and you’re seeing her through a window, doesn’t she?  So i LOVE this card.  
Simon’s Monday Challenge –die cut edge
Word Art Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. This is so striking! The background is fabulous and I love the Unity girl!!! I like the black Washi too. Fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool idea of hiding the image in the semi circle. Love that. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.