Sunday, July 8, 2018

Day 4 MFT summer school 2018

IMG_9446 (664x800)Complementary colors, those that sit across from each other on the color wheel. This is the MFT school lesson for Day 4.  I have an old colorwheel that i bought from SU many many moons ago.  I still pull it out for reference more than I would have guessed.  All Items except Nuvo drops are MFT.  Using MFT Morroccon Tiles plastic stencil run through my Big Shot gave some dimension to the first layer.
I used elements from Blueprints 6 and one of the layouts for a kick off point.  The  MFT Fancy Flowers stamps and dies are some of my favorites.  I used my free Happy Birthday die from MFT in a horizonal way and used the little triangles form the letter A cast offs to give a finishing touch to the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.