Friday, July 20, 2018

Sparkle/Shine

Simon’s Monday Challenge has me pulling out all my shiny things.  I added some Heidi Swapp Color Shine drops , in Citron, to give a little sparkle to my underwater scene.  This was so fun to do.  Swipe some gesso onto cardstock, let dry and then use distress crayons to blend the colors.  I stamped over it with Altenew inks but I would suggest StazOn.   I used Glaze over the scene and i hope my color shine will dry on top of that.  I love the added sparkle.

IMG_9470 (800x597)The stamp set is from Hero Arts and the die cut sentiments are from MFT.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and that background is so cool! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is sooo cool!! I LOVE the background!!! Love the textures and colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.