Wednesday, July 11, 2018

llama goodness

IMG_9452 (800x633)This creation is for MFT’s sketch challenge. Usually when playing with a certain company’s challenge I like to use their stamps.  This llama set was given to me by a friend and I’ve been wanting to use it and also a technique that uses the MISTI to line things up without moving your stamp.  It went really well with the little blanket.  I did use MFT dies and also the striped background stamp that i only partially inked.  The DP is also from MFT’s pack called Fun & Frolic.   Thanks MFT for letting us use other company’s stamps.  Here’s a picture of how the MISTI stamping went.  The added corner piece really made this easy to line up. I just kept moving it over by two squares and it worked perfectly.

Technorati Tags: ,,,
IMG_9450

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.