Sunday, February 6, 2011

Make your own flower

Make your own flower, they said over at MFP and Speedy Cat's  #41 challenge.  What??? Make my own flower?  How do you do that?  Oh look, we'll give you some ideas!  Hmmm.  I don't have the talent for any of that and I don't have the right punches, the only felt I have is grey..  Make my own flowers...Ta Da!  Okay, here's what I have on hand and here is the extent of how my brain worked for this challenge.  All in all, it was one of the most difficult challenges I have done because none of it wanted to come together.  It looks simple though!  :)

5 comments:

  1. Well good for you thinking outside the box but inside your craft room! You go Girl! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BRAVO!!!!! What a fabulous way to respond to the challenge...and it looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So creative and pretty - way to think outside the box! Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm so glad you didn't give up, because this is fabulous! Love your flowers, they're pretty and creative!
    Thanks for playing with Speedy's Friends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey that isn't bad!!! Good way to solve the flower making!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.