Tuesday, February 15, 2011

odd size cards

While listening to beautiful violin music by Sarah Chang I had a relaxing evening making these two odd size cards.

I really need to make about eighty more of this size. They are 4 1/4 x 3 7/8 Our reg A2's measure 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 Several years ago a stationery store was going out of business and they had these beautiful heavy weight envelopes for almost nothing. A box of 100. I thought they were A2 size--oops they are not.

I have made a few cards this size but then I get tired of it b/c there doesn't seem quite enough space to do the things I want with them. The winter one is for my friend in CA who always "thinks" she would like to live where there is snow! Otherwise, I'm tired of snowmen and flakes and winter. It was fun to try something a bit different. I thought I would try Gina's sketch of the week again too. oh and a little hint: if you have DP where the flowers grow UP, it doesn't work too well if you cut the paper sideways. I live and learn...
Attached Thumbnails
odd-size-snmn-6-jpg   oddsize-sprg-7-jpg  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.