Friday, August 26, 2011

Speedy the Cat Challenge #70

Carol says use some lace

wisteria1

Carols challenge to use lace stumped me for a bit.  I think of vintage when I think of lace and I’m really not a ruffles and frills kind of girl.  Think more, Eddie Bauer and LL Bean.

This entire card is out of character for me.  I love flowers but don’t use them much in stamping. I love butterflies but same story.  I think because they are so delicate looking and my stamping is more bold I haven’t quite found a fit but THIS, ah THIS, I just love01he way it came out, so finally I am showing you the Wisteria that I wanted to show you as a sneak peek three weeks ago. I hope it makes you feel relaxed.  Deep Breath, now, ah there, let it out.  Don’t you feel better? Send a kiss

6 comments:

  1. I'm with you Janeen -I'm more an Eddie Bauer kind of girl too and I also think of vintage when I hear lace! Your card is absolutely beautiful - clean and simple and lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Janeen--you hit this one out of the park!!!! This is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!! It doesn't look like you had any trouble with this challenge! Again, great job! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha Ha, I can relate! Your card came out beautiful! Great job. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really pretty card Janeen....you did a great job with this one!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Janeen this is so pretty. I love the soft feminine feel of the pink. The butterfly looks awesome too. Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty, lacy CAS card! YOu did a great job on the challenge, using just a hint of lace with those wisteria. I love that set!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.