Saturday, September 10, 2016

Embossed Vellum

Another super simple creation.  Princess Judy has sent me lots of various goodies in a couple of different giftings.  I don’t always remember to use things peeps give me because, you know, if you don’t purchase it you kind of forget you have it.  But THIS, THIS beautiful embossed vellum, I kept out in the open as i knew I wanted to use it but the big question was HOW?  I picked up a piece of green cardstock that was perfect to layer behind the vellum and really let the butterfly design show.  I had tried other colors before but none of them really worked like i wanted them to.  The “green” is the same green that the sentiment is stamped on.  That piece of satin ribbon with the vellum just upped the elegance of this card.  Thanks again Princess J. for thinking of me. IMG_8596

1 comment:

  1. Oooh! You did well with this piece of vellum. I had it on hand for a long time. I was always clueless what to do with it. You showed it off real pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.