Friday, September 2, 2016

what a surprise

IMG_8583 (613x800)

i just started playing with stencils and new die cuts and this beautiful piece emerged.  I want to thank my friend Princess Judy for the large chameleon die.  Ha Ha, when i opened that gift of dies from her I thought, whatever am I going to do with these large lizards.  I was a bit apprehensive back then.  I love how this came together and Mr. Lizard was the prefect finishing touch.  The bricks are the negative spaces of the new Tim Holtz corner dies.  It was just so fun to put this together without having a clue what i was doing.  The sentiment was hiding in a very old Mark’s Finest Papers set.  Perfect!  Entering into Simon’s Anything Goes Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there! Mister Lizard came out just perfect sunning himself on the brick wall. I was clueless what to do with the die cut, that's why I sent them to you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.