Saturday, October 22, 2016

Color Suggestions

Simon has a color challenge for their work it wednesday put up in September.  I used all distress ink.  First sprayed the water color paper, then swiped swatches of yellow, red, and orange onto the craft sheet.  Lay the sprayed paper into the swatches and tip the paper to move the color around.

After drying with a heat tool i laid a metal tree stencil from Dreamweaver over the paint and sponged with tea dye distress ink.  I used the brown for a back layering piece and for the deer.  I added three rows of narrow ribbon to finish off the scene.  IMG_8649 (800x640)

2 comments:

  1. What a interesting background that makes. This is a great card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you created the background!!! Amazing card!! Such a meaningful sentiment!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.