Wednesday, October 12, 2016

hurry scurry

didn’t this guy turn out so cute???  I used a sketch from the blueprints and just love how it came together.  That is the fun of stamping, right?  we never really know how it’s going to turn out.  I admire those stampers that do videos cuz i never know where i’m going with anything.  I did learn from one of my classes if you use a striped paper you can pick colors out of there for your image and that makes it go easier and coordinates the image with the rest. The little candies were the finishing touch on this.  While i liked it, it seemed something was missing.  Brads didn’t look good, buttons…nah….eyelets?? hmmm can’t put them on after everything is glued down already.  Candies…perfect solution in the perfect color.  thanks for stopping by today.  Appreciate all my stamping friends. IMG_8638 (655x800)

1 comment:

  1. This is cute. I still adore those stamps and now they are on my Amazon wish list (Santa uses Amazon). This has a great fall feel with those color. You can cut or wiggle the brad feet back and forth until they break off and use glue dots to stick the brad head on if you MUST have a brad after you've glued everything down. Not that I ever fail to plan ahead like that! Often. ha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.