Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Stamp 711

IMG_8628 (696x800)

I am loving this flower garden set from Stampendous created by Tim Holtz.  I’ve wanted this set for quite awhile and mostly because of this cool cone flower.  I used a soft hand and distress inks and sponge for the background.  Flicked some paint spots and started coloring with my Tobow markers.  I added some white dots with a gel pen to the pod part of the flower.

The back ground is light embossing paste through a MFT stencil called broken bars or something like that. The sentiments is embossed with SU embossing powder Blushing Bride.  It’s beautiful.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome coloring job! You are so good with those dotty things and get them perfectly placed for accents.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.