Thursday, April 20, 2017

1 x 3

One stamp set, three cards.  This stamp set from Taylored Expressions is so cute.  I’m wondering if they have a die set that i need to purchase as i would like to die cut the boots instead of fussy cutting them all.  Smile  getting lazy. 

Anyway, Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge asks for showers or flowers.  I used the Raindrops plastic stencil from MFT and ran my tag through my Big Shot with it.  Love the subtle rain drops.

Here are the three cards I made with this set this year.

IMG_8945 (723x800)IMG_8944 (688x800)IMG_8943 (800x653)

3 comments:

  1. Cute boots! All of them. Or as my mom calls them: Cute rubbers! Every time he sees a die, Joe declares "fussy cutting is dead!" I'm getting blinder by the minute so I'm okay with this development.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Judy's comment is cracking me up. Fussy cutting is dead! LOL I agree, a die for the boots would be really fun! I really love how you stamped on the sentiment layer and sponged that pretty blue! They are all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable cards! Such sweet boots!! Wonderful designs! So pretty!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.