Friday, April 14, 2017

SSS-MFT-Taylored Expressions

I had so much fun with the MFT and SSS challenges yesterday i decided to make another card for both of them.  This card just fits the weather we are having.  Not complaining, it is at least SPRING at last.  Cold spring, but still spring, and my flowers are coming up nicely.    MFT die that i LOVE.  Hero Arts Rectangle dies, Not sure if the grass is MFT or Simon.  Taylored expressions sentiments, boots, and embossed flowers.

Simon’s Wednesday inspiration color challenge

MFT’s Sketch Wednesday Challenge

IMG_8943 (800x653)Sketch Challenge 328 #mftstampsss

2 comments:

  1. hello! this is super cute, luv those adorable rain boots! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. That saying makes me laugh (but not until I pee my pants).

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.