Thursday, April 27, 2017

Wild flowers

I’ve been thinking of this technique for quite awhile, to fussy cut flowers and make them the border.  Then this past week I saw videos by Kristina Werner and Vicky P where they totally put this technique into action.   Thought I best jump on the trend wagon and post mine too.  Masked flower border stamps by Tim Holtz and Stampers Anonymous.  Distress no line water color.  Die Cut Sentiment from Spellbinders and gold Nuovo drops.  I love those Nuovo’s.  The background paper is by Heidi Grace

Challenge:  Simons Says Wednesday Challenge Anything Goes

IMG_8964 (690x800)

2 comments:

  1. hello janeen! this is a fabulous card, luv the sweet blooms! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you cut around your flowers! Gorgeous no line coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.