Thursday, April 27, 2017

My SIL

IMG_8960 (583x800)My sweet Sister-in-law takes care of my mother.  My mom would not win a prize for being the most pleasant person in the world but my sweet Sister-in-law would.  She is a gem.  They live in Alabama and I appreciate the care she gives to my mother.  Thought she would appreciate a little surprise thank you note for all she does.  Pre-embossed card from Michael’s clearance rack, added flowered paper tape from Creative Memories and a blue sticker stripe.   The embossed image is sponged with a bit of Distress Inks.  A faux stitched banner completes it.

Challenge: Word Art Wednesday Anything Goes

3 comments:

  1. Wow! this is gorgeous! What a wonderful gift for your SIL!!! I love that you were able to use a pre embossed card yet totally make it your own!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I love the embossing, the inking that matches your DP. Perfect! Thank you for blessing us with your artwork here at Word Art Wednesday. Please join us again soon. Leaving you with the inspiration of the Scripture in Jeremiah 17:7 which says, “Blessed is the man who trusts in the Lord, whose trust is the Lord."

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful...love the faint inking over the embossing.
    TFS,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.