Saturday, May 19, 2018

catching up with Christmas 2

My plan has been to make double cards for each of the challenges.  I did seven cards today while i was playing catch up for the ABC Christmas Challenge.  Yep, I forgot to make one of them double and had all my stamps cleaned and put away before I remembered.  Here is second card for the current challenge K is for keep it simple. Yes, the whites are off but I had to open a new pack of cardstock and the dye lot had a little bit of ivory to it.  It says white on the pack but it looks ivory to me.  sigh.  it’s going to be sent as is anyway.  Most people won’t notice.  LOL

IMG_9370 (800x559)

1 comment:

  1. I think it's great, whether it matches or not ;)
    Thanks for joining us over at the ABC Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.