Saturday, May 19, 2018

One stencil 3 ways #2

Here is my second entry for the Simon Monday Challenge. I used the same Heidi Swapp mask stencil and her color shine sprays.  I loved the outcome. 

Both the Simon Says Challenges this week are for using a stencil.  I watched Vicky Papaioannou’s video on her blog.  One stencil three ways and decided to CASE her techniques. Showing all three.  Entereing the large one.    Thanks for stopping by.  Your comments are always encouraging to read.

IMG_9367 (665x800)  IMG_9365 (800x677)IMG_9366 (651x800)

1 comment:

  1. Love your fabulous creations! The colors and patterns on the background are so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.