Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Rose Gold

It’s difficult to tell on here and the photo quality is lacking.  This is black cardstock with home made rose gold embossing powder.  I saw a video where GKD rose gold was used and I hope to purchase some but in the mean time, what to do.  I had some Ranger Queens Gold  EP and also some Stampin Up Blushing Bride EP.  In a spare jar i just mixed equal parts and came up with this gorgeous rose gold color for myself.  Embossed and then colored with prisma and gamsol.  I love love love the look.  In real life those gold splotches are a coppery color but they look awful on here, much softer IRL.  I am enterening this in Simon’s Wednesday challenge to use more than one stamp.   I have the GKD flowers and the sentiment also embossed in my own rose/gold.  Thank you for stopping by.  Hope you enjoyed your holiday.                                                                                IMG_9375 (664x800)

1 comment:

  1. This is lovely!! Your coloring looks great and I love the rose gold splatters.
    Thanks for joining us last week for the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Misty

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.