Saturday, May 19, 2018

One Stencil 3 ways # 1

Both the Simon Says Challenges this week are for using a stencil.  I watched Vicky Papaioannou’s video on her blog.  One stencil three ways and decided to CASE her techniques. 

Here is my first one using distress inks and Heidi Swapp mask stencil.  I loved the outcome.  Thanks for stopping by.  Your comments are always encouraging to read.  I love Nuvo drops.  Showing all three, entering the large one.

IMG_9365 (800x677)IMG_9366 (651x800)IMG_9367 (665x800)

1 comment:

  1. They all are so beautiful in their simplicity! Love the soft colors you used, they add something even more magical and dreamy!
    Thank you for playing along with us over simon says stamp monday challenge, we all hope to see you again soon!
    x Zoey

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.