Thursday, August 16, 2018

Day #2 MFT school

IMG_9510 (769x799)Day 2 for summer school is Focal image.  You can barely see the little bokeh dots i stenciled from the left corner down to my image.  I then went over the stencil again with my wink of stella brush.  I paper pieced her cute dress and colored in her wings and shoes with clear star Sakura pen for some real fairy shimmer.  Putting the sentiment right into the image really draws the eye straight to this sweet fairy.  A couple of punched scraps from the glitter paper brings the eye right through the sentiment.  Just a touch of pink with a stencil brush for contrast finishes her off nicely.   MFT retired images and sentiment.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, how cute!!! I do see those lightly sprinkled fairy dots. Such a fun image!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.