Wednesday, August 22, 2018

Monday is back to school

IMG_9520 (800x599)The best thing about going back to school for our children was always the friends they made and seeing the ones they had missed during the summer. 

For this challenge from SSS creation  i used the Best Blender Brushes in the world from PIcket Fence studios.  The color was so easy to apply even to the tiniest areas because the brushes come in so many sizes. 

I’ve been noticing shadow dies popping up as an on trend focus.  I made my own with this large FRIEND die from MFT.  I embossed the die onto some dark brown card stock and then cut it out.  I then die cut it the regular way in my big shot and laid it on top and wow, perfect fit.  I was so happy with my experiment.  Thanks for stopping by.


2 comments:

  1. Wow! You did such a great job with the word die!!! So impressive!!! I love your background!! The colors are gorgeous together. I'm delighted you like the brushes as much as I do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful card and that background is so gorgeous, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.