Wednesday, August 29, 2018

MFT Color Challenge 100

IMG_9536 (662x800)100 color challenges given at MFT.  Of course I had to play.  the retired set of sentiments called Clearly Sentimental about Coffee was perfect to use on this cool fall day.  I left all the sentiments on the plastic sheet they arrive on.  I added a swipe of ATG adhesive to the outside sheet and adhered it to my MISTI.  Put in my cardstock, inked up the sentiments all still on the sheet and pressed.  Worked really well.  You can’t tell from here, maybe, a little on the bottom, the sentiment panel is a very light blue to match the color challenge.

MFT CC100

1 comment:

  1. Such a fun card with the MFT color challenge colors! Love that blue heart coffee sleeve!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.