Tuesday, August 28, 2018

falling

IMG_9533 (636x774)sob, sob, Crying face it’s turning into autumn.  i miss summer already and it’s not even gone.  but it’s been quite cool here in northern wisconsin in the mornings and it’s been raining a lot which keeps it cool.  leaves are turning and some are falling and i’m never ready for it.

Simon’s Monday challenge to create an Autumn card reinforces the reality.  I used Gina K Designs stamps with Altenew inks.  I made my pumpkin into a wobbly squash to give a little interaction for my 90 year old mom.  She loves the simple interactive cards.

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card! love the colors and the stamps you used are absolutely perfect for our autumn challenge!Thanks for joining us this week on Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! barbara

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.