Tuesday, September 11, 2018

made my own plaid

IMG_9568 (689x800)Uncle Joe has a pretty serious infection in his knee.  Cousin Lydia sent out prayer requests and their address to send cards to cheer him up.  I thought this would be fitting for him.

Never say NEVER.   I thought making your own plaids looked so difficult. 

I used a  Tim Holtz distressed lines stencil and a plain line stencil to create this and i was smugly pleased with myself.  I used the "Life Changing" Blender Brush set to create the plaid and i love the softness of the colors with those brushes and no harsh lines.

hmmm…i also made my own faux stitching and my own candies.  I’m just being little miss thrifty today.  Open-mouthed smile 

If you click on the link for the brushes, my friend Angie gets a little bit of compensation with no extra cost to you, and they are SO amazing.  Simon Says Monday Challenge use more than one stencil


2 comments:

  1. Plaid can make you utter a bad word when trying to make it. Yours came out looking pretty darn good. That whale is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute and I adore the background you've created using Tim's stencil! Thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.