Saturday, September 8, 2018

Stamp it!!

IMG_9564 (626x800)i love my little coffee bean stamp from  Stamps by Judith.  I embossed these with gold embossing ink and ginger embossing powder.  they made the coolest coffee bean color. 

I embossed my die cut with a Ranger folder as my DIL loves Paris and coffee and this is for her upcoming birthday.  It was such a fun challenge to create the cappuccino inspired back ground.  I had seen a coffee mug on a video on FB and wanted to recreate it for a card background. I was very pleased with how it came together.  I had to think about it overnight though.

Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous coffee theme card, great details.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.