Thursday, September 20, 2018

Using up DP

Friend Angie does  fabulous work with angled pieces on her cards.  I’m wanting to use up lots incorporate  designer papers into my creations and always find myself grabbing them and then shying away.  I wondered if angled layers would be helpful for me and I decided to jump in with that idea.  I’m loving the result.  This creation has some tiny little bling added to the DP and on the butterfly and I am entering it into Simon’s Wednesday Challenge.  It IS a sympathy card, after all, and I couldn’t do too much bling with that.

IMG_9581 (604x800)I am adding the other two cards I made with similar thoughts about using up DP.  These don’t have bling. IMG_9585 (718x800)IMG_9586 (681x800)

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Janeen! I love the pretty Autumn colours and Simon's Leanna butterfly is so pretty.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do so love angled layers and you did a great job with these! I love the bits of bling on the first card! Fun button and twine on the second card and beautiful brickwork on the third!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.