Sunday, December 26, 2010

Awww...An Award

My friend Rebekka chose me for this award.  That is so like her to do that!  Rebekka and I met through StampTV and we just were connected to each other right off. Now if I get this right I am supposed to list eight things about myself and then choose others to share the award with.  It's a fun way to get to know others through blogging. Thank you Dear Rebekka. :)

Here's my list:
1.  I just learned to blog a couple of months ago.
2.  My other love is baking Artisan Breads
3.  I have two adult children in their mid-thirties ~Male and Female
4.  I love to laugh (it's good for your digestion) 
5.  I like to be challenged.. 
6.  I love TEA. English Breakfast is my favorite.
7.  I like to cook but not bake (except bread)
8.  My nationality is 1/2 Mexican but I don't know Spanish

There you have it and now I will find some friends to pass this Award onto.  Thanks Rebekka. :)

Rebekah :  http://istampscrapcraft.blogspot.com/
Barbara:   http://stamptv.ning.com/profile/BarbaraColbert
Stacy:  http://shareandremember.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. hahaha, good to see you got this up. See by receiving this you learned something new and we learned something new about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :), how fun!! What a nice award!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the fun award...I'll work on getting it up on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Janeen! I read this post but how did I miss the bottom line?! I'm posting soon! You're the best.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the award Janeen...I put the info on my blog!!!!

    Happy New Year!!!!

    ReplyDelete