Sunday, December 5, 2010

The Blues

Sometimes the Blues are a good thing.  As in ~the blues-jazz type singing made popular by Louis Armstrong
or as in ~the blues-card challenge #141 by Cute Card Thursday.  I just had to do one more challenge and as long as I was doing I hopped on over to Our Daily Bread and used their very pretty sketch.  Thanks all for the inspiration and who knows maybe I'll end up a winner like Louis.  (i love his music) It's a good time to think about his famous song, What a Wonderful World.  Oh Yeah!  Sing it out,  Louis!

4 comments:

  1. This snowman & card is cute as a button. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is cute as can be...perfect BLues man!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how beautiful and darling!! I just love the snowman and your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at ODBD this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely ADORABLE! Thank you for joining us in the ODBDSLC this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.