Monday, December 6, 2010

Mojo Monday 168

 MM168
Mojo Monday has a sketch challenge and I needed a card for a sweet little girl .  Here's my take of the sketch.  My friend Edith gave me these cute cut-outs of little fairies.  I don't know who the designer is but they are adorable.  She bought them at the Stamp Shoppe in Weston.  The shiny paper was also given to me and I ran it through the CB.  The stars were die cut from a CB die that has snowflakes and stars on it. I used sparkly gels to glitz them up a bit. Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Janeen! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog today! I love your card and am going to go visiting through below shortly! Love the soft pretty colors and adorable image! Great take on the Mojo sketch!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just so cute Janeen. Gorgeous image and beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet little card. So pretty! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.