Monday, August 25, 2014

Stamp#273 My Favorite Things

IMG_6470
For MFT Sketch Challeng #190 I had fun making this though I have never made any sort of western themed card before.  Well, maybe once.  The process was fun and I love their images.  Every thing but the plaid paper is MFT.  I love that company. Open-mouthed smile
With all the fairs around in our small rural towns I thought this was the perfect card for this time of year. The little tag with the HB (happy birthday) seemed a bit like "branding" and western shirts come in plaids lots of time.  yeah, i get like that.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job Janeen. Very much like what you might find at a fair. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fun card with a little bit of this and that in it that all works so well together. It does make me think of the country fair. Love that tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.