Monday, August 11, 2014

WOWSAS-DTGD Challenges

10472740_271766769683326_5093872009950669175_n

I have never played in the Dare to Get Dirty challenges on Splitcoast but I was encouraged by new friends I have made on-line and so I took the plunge.  It is a week long challenge with several challenges every day. I was vactioning for three of the seven days. I had a lot of catch up to do and some of the challenges weren’t my style but I was determined I was going to do them all.

What I learned, when the pressure is on I can still come up with some pretty unique cards.  Sketches are my friend when doing this many challenges so they don’t all end up looking alike.  I can stretch myself to do things I never thought of.  It was a great learning experience.  We are not competing with each other just stretching our own selves.  There are a lot of ways to get unique cards.

So there you have it.  51 cards in four days. I am now known as a Stamping Queen on SCS.  Princess

I now have lots of work to do to blog and record the cards and keep track of all the stamps I used. Watch for the posts coming your way.

3 comments:

  1. Whew! I*'m tired just thinking about it. Nice going Janeen. Not something I would attempt. - Jim

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tried just reading about it. That's a lot of cards, and out of your box too. Kudos to you for doing in. You're a card making machine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome Janeen!!!! You did a fabulous job with the challenges! Now we just wait for HYCCT!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.