Thursday, August 28, 2014

Ways to use it!

Sometimes I like to find different ways to use very obvious things.  Images turned upside down, partial stamped images, stack the sentiments vertical instead of horizontal.  This time I used soccer ball dies to make ornaments and I love the effect.  The sports dies were a gift from My Favorite Things for ordering sixty dollars all at one time.  I wouldn’t have chosen them, as I have no kids in sports,  but I have found myself using the parts in different ways. This card is created for the MFT Color Challenge you can find HERE.  The colors screamed Halloween but I could not make myself come up with anything creative.  I really have no idea how this popped into my head.  Oh yes, it was because Simon Says is having an Anything Goes challenge and they are featuring Memory Box dies and I only have this one Frostyville die and some clouds by Memory Box.

I have combined the two challenges and this is what happened.  SQUEAL! I love it.  The little tag is also and MFT die from blueprints 4.

I added Wink of Stella to the centers of the ornaments to jazz them up a bit and added a sentiment from Mark’s Finest Papers.  Talk about combining companies.  Well that keeps the creative juices flowing, right?

IMG_6480 (662x800)Print

4 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I like the ornaments! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable! Love the ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so clever!!! What a fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a clever use of the the soccer ball die for sure!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.