Sunday, September 14, 2014

Stamp 294 & 295 Simon Says

Wow, summer was busy and I neglected my blog.  I am up to stamp 294 & 295  now and no where near through them all.  Keep pushing, it’s still fun. 

I made this for Simon Says Stamptember Monday challenge.  It is a Kelly Purkey Simon Exclusive stamp.  I hand lettered the Are You Cured and then grabbed a sentiment stamp from MFP since I didn’t have a Simon Get Well sentiment.  I love the fun of this Sizzle On Stamp set.

IMG_6568 (778x1024)

3 comments:

  1. This is such a fun and cute card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you cured yet?!!! Giggle*snort That's the perfect sentiment for that stamp. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute!!!! This is sure to cheer! The little utensils on the bottom are a fun accent!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.