Thursday, September 25, 2014

Color Galore MFT challenge 9 Stamp 305

IMG_6592 (1024x815)

Print

MFT has a Color Challenge Monthly and I thought I would play along with their images Hang In There.  Isn’t this jus the sweetest?  I have used the boy before but not the dog so I get to count this for the NUBS (never used before stuff) and also will enter into MFT’s challenge.  I was using the red scrap from a cut out made long ago.  I colored my image with Staedler watercolor pencils and used a blender pen.  It’s the easiest way to color that I know of.  The piece the little guy is mounted on is a scrap from long ago also.  I fussy cut him and the poochie out.  I get a certain kind of satisfaction out of fussy cutting.  Open-mouthed smile  I think I picked up all the colors I do believe.  When I look at a color challenge I always think that many colors will be so busy but look how I used them and you can barely tell there are so many colors going on.  I’m glad for these challenges that help me to use up my scraps. 

What I do, is pick out all the colors from my scrap box, and then decide what I am going to do with them as I play with the different sizes of scraps.

I will also enter this into Simon Says Stamp anything goes Wednesday challenge.

2 comments:

  1. hi Janeen! super darlin card, it makes me smile...such fun! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.