Thursday, September 25, 2014

GKD stamps 302-303-304

I caved!  I saw this Gina K Designs Simple Things kit for the month of September and I loved it.  I resisted most of the month to see if the feeling would leave but I kept thinking about it.  Wow, you get so much in one of her kits, it’s really worth it.  I love the quality of everything.  Inks, Papers, ribbons, clear stamps, rubber stamps, they all are the best I’ve ever worked with. IMG_6579 (802x1024) This was the first thing I created with the kit.  I fussy cut the frame but the kit did have some cream colored die cuts to fit the image.  I scored the top a couple of times for some dimension.

1 comment:

  1. What a great card. I am not going to check out the Gina K kit. Nope, you can't make me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.