Monday, September 29, 2014

stamps 306,307

Had to! Just had to make a card for National Coffee Day.  I followed the MFT195 Wednesday Sketch.  I let the Designer Paper be the strips that are shown in the sketch.   I got the coffee cup stamps at GoodWill for 1.99 I stamped them on various card stock for some variety.  The sentiment and fishtail die are MFT.  Also entering into The Coffee Lovers Blog hop that I saw on Simon Says.   I will also enter this into the Wednesday Anything goes Challenge at Simon Says. and why not try a new challenge with Inkspirationals beverage challenge.  I love finding new blogs.
IMG_6674 (845x1024)

10 comments:

  1. That's a really fun card, Janeen, and a super design following the sketch!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great sentiment!!! and oh so true!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card! I really like how you can check off what is appropriate and the bingo-like background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! I love the stamps, papers and colors of this, very cool card! Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Score! You found that to go cup stamp at Goodwill?!!!! Winner! I love the shape of it, it's wider than most that I've seen. May I ask who makes it?
    I love your fun card!
    Thanks for linking up to the Coffee Lovers Blog Hop♡

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good score at the goodwill and great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute to go cup. Great Goodwill find!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing with us at INKspirational for our Drinks/Beverages challenge.
    Pia :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your Goodwill stores must be way cooler than our Goodwill stores as all you ever find at ours are unwashed clothes and a headache. Great card, love the bingo card love background.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.