Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Stamp# 296

A big ol’ sponge stamp that I picked up as part of a Good Will package.  I love this acorn and this is the first chance I have had to use it.   Perfect for this card with die cut leaves from Sweet N Sassy.

I am entering this into Simon’s Wednesday challenge to make your own background.  I used inkadinkadoo swirl stamps to make a back ground on the main layer.

Also entering into MFT Sketch Challenge 193.  The little banner piece is one of their fish tail dies and the wonky piece is from blueprints 16. 

IMG_6570 (866x1024)

3 comments:

  1. Great composition and use of elements, Janeen! The Flourish/Swirl background really is perfect with your design! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Create Your Own Background Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely Fall card! I love the non traditional look of this!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swirls really give this fall card some great movement. I feel those leaves falling! Don't get hit by falling acorn!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.