Monday, September 29, 2014

Stamp 308 and 309 Prickley Pear

I won the cutest set of stamps from Prickley Pear back in the spring and have been patiently waiting to use them.  Isn’t this just the cutest circle stamp ever?  It is actually two stamps.  The cat and moon are one and the circle of bats another. The little scalloped circle die is from them too.  I like how the die picks up the spider web theme of the DP.  Add a touch of orange and we have the perfect Halloween card.  I am entering this into Simons Says Anything Goes.

IMG_6673 (820x1024)

3 comments:

  1. What a fun Halloween crd, Janeen! Yes, love your new stamps! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janeen, this is adorable!!!! I love the bats and that cat, is fabulous!!! Fun bg too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an awesome card! I love everything about it. Those are the best stamps ever!! Your ribbon is totally cool too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.