Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Stamp #449 SU

Friend Angie played along in the SCS color challenge and used that sweet doily die again from SNSS.  It just made me want to grab mine and use it.  I used the companion die that comes with the one she uses.  I love them both.
I have been wanting to do this technique again.  I keep forgetting how beautiful the embossed dies are.  That makes me want to try all my dies with the same technique.  (watch for more of that)
I followed the MFT sketch challenge for the week.  I hope I’m not to late to get it into their gallery bit if so, oh well, I enjoy the process.  And I know I am on time for yesterday's Simon Says Monday challenge which is H.. I have a couple of Hearts on here and Hooray, one of them is from the Simon die, and also Hooray, i am using items from my Simon Kit of May 2012.  the paper and the tag.
IMG_7534 (654x800)
Technorati Tags: ,,

3 comments:

  1. Love the beautiful embossing! Pretty heart and fun banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute valentine's card! The heart is so sweet! Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought it was a window card but now I see it is layered. Either way it is quite cool. I like the embossed look and I agree that you should do more of it. Pretty colors and go you for using up kit parts!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.