Saturday, August 15, 2015

509 MFT– Tree Swing

Finally having some time to take a look at MFT’s summer school.  I thought I would start with their latest and work my way backwards.  That allows me to take part in submitting an entry.  I appreciate these basic classes and find I am learning a lot even though I have been stamping for thirteen years.

Head on over and and join in the fun.    One of this week’s class covered REPITITION  The stamped images and the dies are all from MFT. I chose the Coffee Sentiments to create my repetition.   I see my sentiments got a little bit crooked when I placed them on the acrylic block but……hey, it’s home made and the guy it’s going to won’t mind a bit.  If it was another stamper, I’d likely re-do it.  LOL

Tim Holtz stencil worked well for this theme.

IMG_7956 (628x800)

1 comment:

  1. Tree swing? The title of your post is confusing but your card is wonderful. I love that you have that sweet doggie there at attention. You know any second now he is going to get up and start bouncing off the walls.... just as soon as all the coffee kicks in!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.