Monday, August 15, 2016

Emboss Resist is always fun

Summer camp fun with MFT.  Earning my badges.  It’s even better than going to real camp where you get bitten by mosquitoes and half drowned by everyone in the lake.  The tecnique is Emboss Resist.  I always love the magic of this technique.  I used clear embossing powder and then heat set and painted over it with pan paints.  This idea for the color came from a card that I had seen posted on FB.  Check out this beauty.  https://cards.heathertelford.com/2016/08/02/dandee-wishes/  the pan inks cannot compare in depth of color ot the Brusho she used but i loved the color idea and i’m kind of an abstract lover so i was very pleased with how this turned out.  MFT Remarkable Resist camp day.  the images are MFT wildflowers except for the little dandelion fly a ways.  something i had in my stash.

IMG_8563 (747x800)Print

1 comment:

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.