Friday, August 19, 2016

Make for the Border

Simon Says Make for the Border…I purchased a new stencil the other day from Dream Weavers.  OMW i love how this turned out.  I ran the metal stencil with 110 pound cardstock through my Big Shot for a beautiful impression.  Leaving the stencil in place I sponged Distress inks in different colors over all the flowers.  Simple, beautiful, lovely.  It made a side border card that looks so full and luscious.  I added the framed stitched border from Simon’s pierced rectangle set.  At the end I decided to add wink of stella to three of the flowers.  I want to make more of these they were so fun and simple.

IMG_8568 (620x800)

2 comments:

  1. What a happy riot of colors. Another great wildflower card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Janeen! I love the soft colors, and that sentiment takes up the extra space beautifully! Thanks for playing with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.