Saturday, August 20, 2016

Pattern Paper fun Stamps #692 #693

Another online card class.  I learn SO much.  This was a sweet class on using pattern papers cohesively.  YES, my name is Janeen and I am addicted to purchasing pattern papers.  The thing is, i purchase them and rarely use them.  I thought a class like this might be helpful and it was.  I KNOW my hang up is I hate to cut into a full sheet to just use a bit of it.  But that is what these papers were designed for unless of course you buy the big 12x12 for scrapbooking.  Which I have plenty of also but I gave up physical scrapbooking long ago.  Some of those big large patterns i turn into enevelopes.  I’m glad to use them up.
I do have a box of pattern paper packs though that rarely get used.  It was very fun to mix and match and cut and paste.  I may even do it again.  It was a productive stamping day.  I’m entering a couple of these into Simon’s Summer Fun challenge for Monday (what’s more fun than making cards?)  The white one I am entering into Simon’s Wednesday challenge Make for the Border.
IMG_8577 (691x800)IMG_8579 (668x800)IMG_8576 (668x800)IMG_8575 (698x800)IMG_8574 (800x599)

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty set! I love the flower the most and the turtle is so cute! Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. Hugs, Marzena

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow a set of beautiful cards...that turtle is just so adorable...thank you so much for sharing with us over at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah for pattern papers! These are lovely cards. I'm a fellow PP addict but I'm getting better at using them... little little bits at a time.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.