Saturday, June 24, 2017

MFT Sketch 338

Would someone please send us some nice weather?  It surely doesn’t seem like summer in the northern highlands ofWisconsin.  It’s typical I guess.  I just never get used to it.  One nice day and followed with 3-4 days of cold, wet, windy.  It makes for good stamping time though.  Can’t enjoy much else and i am very glad for my craft room.

I’m running out of ideas though with so much stamping time coming my way.  The MFT Sketch Challenge is always a fun event.  I turned my card into a square because I have been wanting to use these notebook paper edge dies.

IMG_9062 (800x800)https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEjKgOCmhREbpQPhynMZQe0xMYg2-RTBrWX2pjpXUsGiS1yhNVFXR5kJedaqvajTb-cZ8mZLz1Zd62EElJ1WVNhyxgjo32IkGfY07ixokLjoqMt8iaPqkF1ntzxoGxtVSm0GtRqKj2Z6RxJV/s1600/MFT_WSC_338.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I could easily spare like 20 degrees for you. While we have an abundance I'm not sure I'm willing to part with one iota of sunshine though. I'm quite fond of that stuff. Anywho... love the weathered wood birdhouse.

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.