Friday, June 16, 2017

New Sketch Challenge

Altenew is rather a new company to me and I am in love with their beautiful layering stamps.  Elegant flowers made easy with their layering process.  I am also in love with their Crisp Inks.  Amazing coverage. 

I went poking around on their blog and found this sketch challenge for a scrap book page and it says you can enter any project so i made it my own by scaling it down from square to rectangle and also card size.  I love how it accidentally turned out.  The little rub ons are from Cloud 9 Design and were a gift from my daughter. Just to be clear, this is taken against a black backgroun it is not part of the layout.  I used my Painted Rose set from Altenew and did an inlaid pierced heart with my Spell Binders dies.  Isn’t it pretty? happy sigh!!

20170616_163825



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.