Monday, September 21, 2015

Debbie Hughes class

For the second class today, we were shown how to add color direct to the stamp and then use a technique to get the water to move the color.  I thought I would be clever and use my home made pearlized smooch.  uhhhhm….alcohol does not move water color around.  I still liked the leaves and thought I would make a card with similar elements as the class sample.  I like to do that as it helps me remember the techniques better. I am entering this into Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to use dies.  I have used four dies on here. http://onlinecardclasses.com/watercolorEM/wp-content/uploads/2015/08/WC-EM_participant.pngIMG_8023 (1024x755)

4 comments:

  1. Love the background. I can't wait to see what else you make in the water color class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! You inspire me with the classes you take! I love all the elements on this!!! Beautiful leaves and I love the fancy metal flower! Gorgeous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a neat background. That is cool that got experimental.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card! Thanks so much for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete