Monday, September 21, 2015

loving the water color class

it’s been a fun day.  except for the fact that our internet connection keeps going in and out.  it worked in my favor.  whenever it would stop in the middle of a video I would just go and practice what I had just learned.  everything had time to dry and I was ready for when the next time the internet kicked in again.  they say it will be working tomorrow.

Here’s the masked halo technique we learned.  I used rubber cement for my mask.  Since Kristina Werner taught the class I thought it was only fitting to use one of her hand written sentiment stamps on my card.  you can get these at Simon Says. I love that it looks like I did the calligraphy on the card.  Thanks Kristina.  Smile 

IMG_8022 (820x1024)

3 comments:

  1. You even got your card put together. You are ahead of me. Lovely. I can't wait to see what else you make in the water color class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow! I love everything about this!!! I need to get a set of those sentiments!! This really is fabulous, Janeen! Beautiful shadowing on your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I did masking with rubber cement once upon a time. Seems like a lot of work but then again I can fussy cut like a champ. This is very cool though. Sometimes having the internet be down is a blessing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.