Thursday, May 26, 2016

brick walls and butterflies

This DP was waiting to be used.  Very simple card to make.  I rounded the corners of the card with my chomper and added a die cut from Prickley Pear dies.  Old SU sentiment stamp and sponged it a bit with Victorian Rose distress ink.  I added a butterfly from a very old Mark’s Finest Papers set and colored it in with distress inks.  A few Viva pearls in the cornder and she’s done.  I love this and the transition inference of the butterflies.

IMG_8450 (800x643)

Challenges Entered:

Simon Says Stamp

Word Art Wednesday #232-233

1 comment:

  1. The brick wall is fantastic. Lovely card. Thanks for joining in the fun at Simon Says Stamp Anything Goes Challenge :) Gayatri xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanking you for leaving sweet comments. They make my day brighter.